Last revised: September 25, 2019
2. Who Is the Data Controller for My Personal Data?
GoMore and Facebook are joint controllers for your personal data.
GoMore company information is:
- Name: GoMore
- Address: Kompagnistræde 20C, 3. sal, 1208 Copenhagen, Denmark
- CVR no.: 35865497
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +45 71 99 58 00
Facebook’s company information is:
- Name: Facebook Ireland Ltd.
- Address: 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, D2 Dublin, Ireland
- CVR no.: 462932
GoMore follows the guidelines of the Danish Data Protection Agency regarding joint controllers and GoMore will do its best, with the existing means, to ensure that you will be notified of the processing of your personal data before you visit the Facebook page. Together with other companies we continuously seek to enter into a dialogue with Facebook regarding the regulation of joint controllers and the allocation of responsibility.
Facebook has in this regard published an appendix on the joint responsibility for “Facebook Insight” which you can find at the following link:
3. What Personal Data Does Facebook Collect?
Depending on your behaviour on the Facebook page GoMore and Facebook may collect the following personal data about you:
- Whether you “like” the Facebook page
- Comments you leave on the Facebook page
- That you have visited the Facebook page
Furthermore, Facebook use “Facebook Insight” on the Facebook page to collect anonymised statistical information about visitors’ behaviour on the Facebook page, including gender, relationship status, work, lifestyle, interests, information about purchases and geographical data. For this purpose, Facebook has placed cookies on your devices when you visit the Facebook page. Each cookie contains a unique identification code that will remain active for a period of two years unless they are deleted before the expiration of this period. Facebook receives, stores and process your personal data through these cookies.
4. What Is the Purpose with Processing Your Personal Data?
GoMore will also process your personal data to improve GoMore’s products, improve the Facebook page and conduct surveys, compile statistics, develop and protect GoMore’s services and products, based on, among other things, your answers and feedback. GoMore will use aggregated data, which is made available by Facebook through cookies by “Facebook Insight”, including age, gender, relationship status, work, lifestyle, interests, information about purchases and geographical data.
Facebook processes your personal data to enable Facebook to improve its advertising system and to provide GoMore with statistics that Facebook produce based on your visit on the Facebook page, in order to advertise and customise the activities on the Facebook page. Through cookies, Facebook and GoMore will know if you like the Facebook page and use the Facebook page’s applications, and be able to customise the content on the Facebook page and develop functions that you might be interested in.
5. What Is the Legal Basis for Processing?
GoMore processes your personal data based on GoMore’s legitimate interest in improving GoMore’s products and services (article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Facebook processes your personal data based on Facebook’s legitimate interests, including Facebook’s interest in providing an innovative, individually tailored, secure and profitable service (article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation). Facebook will also process your personal data in accordance with your consent which you can withdraw at any time via the Facebook settings (article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
6. Who Receives My Personal Data?
GoMore does not transfer your personal data to other companies at any time.
Your data can be shared with the following categories of recipients:
- Within the companies of Facebook
- Facebook partners who use analytics services
- Other people using the Facebook page
- Measurement partners
- Researchers and academics
7. What Are My Rights?
Under the data protection legislation, you have several rights:
- You are at all times entitled to gain access to the information GoMore and Facebook process about you, with certain statutory exceptions
- You have the right to object to the collection and further processing of your personal data
- You have the right to have your personal data rectified, deleted or blocked
- In certain cases, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you and, in some cases, have these data transmitted to another data controller (data portability)
If you are a Facebook user, you can change your privacy settings to affect how your personal data is collected and processed when you visit and use the Facebook page.
Use the following links to change your settings:
8. Who Do I Contact?
The agreements GoMore has entered into with Facebook and Facebook’s general set-up suggest, that you must contact Facebook if you wish to exercise your rights. This is due to the fact, that only Facebook are functionally able to take the necessary steps to meet most of your requests.